Working with MAURER SE
About 1,040 employees are out and about to present MAURER’s extraordinary products to national and international customers across the world. MAURER SE is a worldwide leader in managing the interplay of forces and movements in structures by in-house developed and manufactured products.
- The department „Structural Protection Systems“ is responsible for the prevention of construction damages due to forces in motion.
- The department „Constructive Steelworks“ rounds off this range of products.
In all product segments, MAURER systematically develops, produces and installs tailor-made and innovative solutions. Decades of experience, a broad range of expertise as well as close interaction of development and production provide an excellent basis for this.
We develop new products, tap new markets and optimize our internal processes. To master these challenges, we need highly motivated and sufficiently qualified employees.
Company development means staff development – and vice versa Along with continuous further development of technology and organization, the comprehensive and systematic advancement of our employees is a crucial factor for our success.
To us, modern personnel support means:
- Individual on-the-job training
- Career planning based on the employees’ strong points
- Professional support by personnel development
- Opportunity of working abroad
- Integration in cross-departmental projects
- Professional training offers (management skills, project management, foreign languages...)
Our work is oriented at the guiding principle:
“The internal personnel work at MAURER SE should be – just like our products:
- state of the art
- meet highest standards
- function efficiently and effectively with minimum personnel expenditure
und thus be recognizable as a MAURER product”
You want to offer your talents and grow together with us? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We are looking forward to meeting you.